What are you excited about in mw3?

Im excited about the new spec ops surrvival mode and all the new weapons, playlists and pointstreaks in multiplayer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah me as well

the spec ops does look good

good

dont know what happened above

Absolutely nothing. Same old same old. Who buys every Call of Duty that comes out every year now? Thats just insanity.

It plays and sounds just like mw2. I'm really disappointed with this game.

the above poster must be a bf3 fanboy.    that very statement almost word 4 word spews out of the mouth of almost every bf3 fan. that seems to be their war cry.. while the exact same could be said about bf3 .  stop bad mouthing either game cause you know will buy/play them.

your gonna get slaughtered by the fanboys for putting mw3 down..though it does look the same old pile of junk like mw2.

Nothing really, I have low expectations for this game.

I am excited for everything this installment is offering.  Maps though are probably going to be my favorite though, the idea of global maps is gonna be epic.  I also am excited for the strike packages.  IW has always done a tremendous job making their games perfectly balanced, and now with the emphasis being taken off explosives and knives, I think the strike package system is an excellent move forward in keeping the same gameplay but still keeping it fresh to play.  Graphics look amazing but IW has always been known for their incomparable graphics.  Survival mode looks epic, spec ops looks like it will once again be a success.  All and all there was nothing I saw that didn't get me pumped.  The whole including barebones mode is kinda lame though, I still feel if you can't play the game it was meant to be played, don't play it at all but hey, there are older gamers that can't handle all the action on a normal MW game so I guess you gotta slow it down and cater to them too.  Besides that, MW3 will be an excellent game from what I have seen, I pre-ordered my HE last month and November can't come any sooner!

Scare Bearr, in the past I've played mostly COD games so how can I be a BF3 fanboy? I'm getting tired of the same game being recycled every year. I'm completely moving on from these games. If I want to bad mouth a game I will. Nothing you can do about it and I won't be buying either game.

I love MW2 so did a lot of others, that's why IW keeps on the same tracks and change the bad stuff and add some other cool stuff. If i was IW and my games was as popular as the COD franchise then i wouldn't change the play style and gameplay of the game as the current way that the game is made is popular and if they change they may loose a lot of money.

I've also played the spec ops mode in GAMEfest and it was pretty epic and i really enjoyed it.

looking forward to the game and COD:Elite.