What Are We Xbox Fans Looking Forward To At E3 This Year?

Well, I've been gone from these forums for some time, marriage will do that. But I miss all you crazy folks. Let's talk about E3! This is gonna be a big year all around, so what are we hoping for from our platform of choice, Xbox? I personally am excited to see the future of Xbox Live. Being a more old school gamer (Im pushin 30!), I come from a PC background, and Xbox Live has done online gaming right and I am excited to see what they do next. With Microsoft's acquisition of Skype, Im sure that integration should be pretty great. What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The next Xbox, obviously.

Pokémon X and Y and Pikmin 3.

I'm actually not being a tool, Nintendo's honestly got the only things I'm looking forward to.

Grid 2 all the way

I personally believe Skype for Xbox Live shouldn't be exclusive for Xbox One. I believe that if Microsoft plans on giving the fans what they want. Than they should really consider bringing it to Xbox 360 aswell. A lot of Gamers, myself included, are not going to be switching to Xbox One right away, we all know about Bugs, Recalls, and don't forget the frusterating "Nothing to Play" feeling. Not to mention that they completely phased out MSN messenger from Xbox Live, which really pissed me off because it was so much more accessable than constantly checking my laptop. Microsoft loves to preach accessability, but they are taking options away from 360 Gamers and moving them to One, which in my opinion, is a really **** move. As the 360 stands right now, as much as I hate to say it, is pretty much a duplicate of the PS3 when it comes to communication and accessability, cept we need to pay for it. We are paying for Quality, Accessability, and Security. Not for Microsoft to start taking things away from us...

[quote user="Unholy Trojan"]

I personally believe Skype for Xbox Live shouldn't be exclusive for Xbox One. I believe that if Microsoft plans on giving the fans what they want. Than they should really consider bringing it to Xbox 360 aswell. A lot of Gamers, myself included, are not going to be switching to Xbox One right away, we all know about Bugs, Recalls, and don't forget the frusterating "Nothing to Play" feeling. Not to mention that they completely phased out MSN messenger from Xbox Live, which really pissed me off because it was so much more accessable than constantly checking my laptop. Microsoft loves to preach accessability, but they are taking options away from 360 Gamers and moving them to One, which in my opinion, is a really **** move. As the 360 stands right now, as much as I hate to say it, is pretty much a duplicate of the PS3 when it comes to communication and accessability, cept we need to pay for it. We are paying for Quality, Accessability, and Security. Not for Microsoft to start taking things away from us...

[/quote]You should have started a new thread with this rather than responding to an old out of date thread.  Or contribute to the other "Skype on 360" threads.  This conversation is dead.