What Are These Stars On The Loadout Screen?

Does anyone know what these stars represent?

http://techgeek.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/FAxUt.jpg

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

is this for spartan ops?

I saw this on the Waypoint forum.  I think someone said it's either camo or weapons that you can unlock or buy.

^ Sounds like Call of Duty to me!

I think this is good though... because Join in Progress and Create a Class is exactly what has made Call of Duty King of Multiplayer... to be able to customize your loadouts and character... and quicker lobby and game joining means playing more MP than waiting in crap lobbies to have everyone exit out of the game after a Big Team Battle Game starts... Used to happen to me all the time in Halo 2 and Halo 3

I think that they are weapons that you can unlock.

Alessio

Perhaps the stars are for weapons already unlocked?

(What the hell? Shotty for a primary?"

[quote user="HarakiNinja"]

Perhaps the stars are for weapons already unlocked?

(What the hell? Shotty for a primary?"

[/quote]

If it would work online, I would play every game with sniper rifle and rocket launcher :)

Alessio

ya i think thats unlocked symbol.

[quote user="Violin Spider"]

If it would work online, I would play every game with sniper rifle and rocket launcher :)

[/quote]

They already said that's not going to happen. It is a little disturbing, however, to see that the shotgun can be used as a primary weapon. That means it technically isn't a power weapon anymore. I feel it's actually a stupid choice though. The BR and DMR along with the Carbine and Storm Rifle all have the ability to shoot and kill people from a distance. The shotgun would require you to be up close and personal.

I think it will be for certain game types as it is now. Invasion gives you the option to start with the shotty. Not everyone choses it because that would be dumb. Your team would lose if everyone wanted to sport a shot gun on spawn.

-

Let's say that 343i will let you have the choice for say capture the flag or assault. I really have no problem with that because not everyone will be playing that defensive position.