My worst games:
- Drake of the 99 Dragons: Horrible cel-shading graphics, PS1 cutscenes, awful voice-acting, clunky controls, clunky gameplay
- TriggerMan: N64 graphics, very broken AI, bad music, very bad gameplay
- Alien Rage: Non-existant storyline, mediocre music, clunky controls, and poor gameplay
- Bubsy 3D: Everyone knows why this game is awful, enough said
- Bionicle the Game: Jerky camera system, bad voice-acting, poor storyline, and it's extremely short (it can be finished within 2-3 hours on one go)
- Killzone 1: Terrible voice-acting, cliche & non-existant storyline, poor gameplay
- Pool Nation FX: BORING!
- Contra Legacy of War: Totally nothing like the other Contra games, bland graphics, mediocre to poor gameplay
- True Crime NYC: Ugly graphics, several bugs & glitches, and stale gameplay
- Halo 4: Not terrible, but not that great neither, it's just Call of Duty with aliens
- Crysis 2: Again, not terrible, but didn't care for it neither, it's also Call of Duty with aliens
What are the worst/disappointing games you've played in your life?