What Are The Comfirmed Villians In Game

Hey guys also wondering what are the confirmed villians in the game that we will see?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Per Movie Mavericks.com (8/15/2011)

•Calendar Man  •Catwoman  •Prof. Hugo Strange  •Harley Quinn •Mr. Freeze  •The Joker  •The Penguin  •The Riddler •Talia Al Ghu  •Two Face  •Victor Zsasz  •Deadshot (updated 9/17/11) •Abramovici Twins (updated 10/4/11) •Bane (updated 10/4/11) •Black Mask (updated 10/4/11) •Killer Croc (updated 10/4/11) •Quincy Sharp (updated 10/4/11) •Solomon Grundy (updated 10/4/11) •The Ratcatcher (updated 10/4/11)

Thanks that is alot of villians we are going to see. Thanks again

Wish I could remember the source, but Poison Ivy is said to be a part of the "online pass" download as well...:-)

They just released details on Arkham City action figures to be released at later dates (first wave Dec 2011), and it looks like you can add HUSH to that growing list of villains...:-)

No Scarecrow? How sad! I loved his levels.

@Arkham99 is the online pass up for purchase yet?

The "online pass" is included with the game, if you purchase it new.  It'll be made available as DLC when it's released for those using a second hand copy...:-)

I liked the Scarecrow levels also.  Looks like plenty to see in this game, cant wait : )  

Sefton Hill said a couple of months ago that they'd "all ready done that in the first game" and didn't want to repeat themselves but, don't rule out a possible appearance by Dr. Jonathan Crane somewhere in the game.  I've seen a couple of different references to a similar (hallucination) type thing in the game, there's even a bit during the 'GameSpot Video Review' that looks like it...:-)

Forget Scarecrow! I want Hush! :D