What are some good online co-op games?

My buddy and I are always looking to play some more solid online co-op games, they can be full retail or XBLA games.

So far we've completed Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Borderlands, Rage, Lara Croft: GoL (XBLA), Halo 3, Halo: Reach, and Halo: CEA.

We're currently working on Dead Island, and have Gears of War 3, Halo 3: ODST, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, Saints Row: The Third, Splosion Man (XBLA), Outland (XBLA), and MW2 (Spec Ops) on our list.

We go through games very quickly so although it may look like we have a lot of games to play, they won't last very long.

We'd really appreciate any recommendations!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i really like resident evil 5 , dead island  and army of two 40th day

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2. That is all.

Check out Dungeon Defenders and Iron Brigade on XBLA

Syndicate is an awesome co-op game.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Fable 3 ist awesome for our non shooter friends

After looking up a few of the recommendations, we've added Fable 3, The Syndicate, Iron Brigade, and Army of Two: The 40th Day to our list. Keep the suggestions coming!

The LEGO titles are great fun in co-op.

Formula 1 2011, you can drive for the same team and you get alot of achievement points from winning to drivers and constructors titles

Both Left 4 Dead games, Resident Evil 5, Dead Rising 2, Halo Wars & Splinter Cell: Conviction has a great co-op campaign too.

[quote user="voteDC"]

The LEGO titles are great fun in co-op.

[/quote]I wouldn't have a problem playing those games, but I doubt he would, but thanks for the suggestion!