What are some good cheap games at gamestop

Im going there today and I have 15 bucks.  I was thinking COD 4, but I also wonder if dead rising is any good?  Post some suggestions here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As single player game cod4 is the best of all the cod`s,but if you intend playing it online forget it.

Dead rising is a fun game but takes a while to get used to,especially the save system.

No doubt there are demos on the marketplace.

I cant do any demos because at the moment my xbox has an IP adress error so no xbox live right now

Try the gamestop website.  I believe it has all their second hand stock listed. And you should be able to look at availability in your town. Because I have no clue what town you live in, or which store is closest to you, or what stock they have on their shelves.

Other than that CoD 4 is a bad purchase. 100's of way better games out there.

Fallout 3.

red dead redemption, alan wake, the 1st 2 batman games

you can't really ask for game recommendations for gamestop, it's all kinda random of what they'll have and pricing. i love looking for the 1 or 2 dollar games...at that price it doesn't have to actually be good, as long as the boxart looks interesting.

Is crackdown 2 a good game?

I hear its like GTA.

the crackdown series, to me, is fantastic. basically superhero supercop killing bad guys and monster things in an open world. the first crackdown was definitely the better of the two but i still really enjoyed 2, especially after buying the rocket boot dlc.

Dark Souls.

Dead Space.