What an exciting time to be a Far Cry fan!

That is if you are a fan of Far Cry 2...

If you are a fan of Far Cry Instincts, save your 60$ and buy some back up copies of FCIP.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Yeah im Awesome"]

That is if you are a fan of Far Cry 2...

If you are a fan of Far Cry Instincts, save your 60$ and buy some back up copies of FCIP.

[/quote]

Not sure I understand what you're suggesting.....

...is it time to bring the ruckus?

Don't give up already!!  I wouldn't mind a beta or something?  Give me a preview.  But I got to be honest!  The last 2 beta's I played I decided to not buy the games that I played them for.  I am really surprised to see so many turned against the farcry series.  

I am confuzeded...

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

Don't give up already!!  I wouldn't mind a beta or something?  Give me a preview.  But I got to be honest!  The last 2 beta's I played I decided to not buy the games that I played them for.  I am really surprised to see so many turned against the farcry series.  

[/quote]

While I agree with you, preview or no preview, I'm buying this title at launch. There's a lot to love about the franchise, for example, open world gaming, a map editor, tropical enviro....

Imagine BFBC2 destruction with FC2 map editor!  Now that would be the sweetest thing ever!

Yep, sure would. It's my understanding there will be limited destruction however, just not to the potential magnitude of the Frostbite 2 engine. I'm eager to see what things look like in the latest iteration of the Cryengine 3 none the less.

I'm a really big fan of killing my teammates, so as long as there isn't a kick/ban system FC3 should bring me some enjoyment.

And I'm a big fan of having my own server and kicking people like yourself. And reporting...let's not forget the reporting.

Oh hamburgers!