what a ripoff Gamertag pictures are

So let me get this right ......with over 1640 picture pacs to download, I dont get a chance to preview them or get and idea of how many are in the picture pac .... i just have to blindly buy them and hope that what i get is what i want to use as my gamertag pic ....... and all this with a no refund policy ...... and please dont tell me that there is a "description" of each picture pac cause what xbox live has a description is a joke  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Unfortunately yeah it's hard to tell what you are purchasing. There isn't really a great way to preview all the gamer pics in the package. I hope this is something that will be addressed and changed in the future. The same goes with themes for your Xbox. The easiest thing i've found to do is to just Google the picture pack you want and most times someone has posted what they look like. There's also Youtube as well. A lot of people make short videos showing skins, gamerpics, avatar items, etc. So for now, until the problem is resolved, I would just Google what you want to see. I'm sorry it's not the best option, but it still works in most cases. I hope this helps you out a little bit. Thanks for the questions and for bringing this up. I've often wondered about this myself. It's a great questin.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There are several sites on the internet that can help you get more complete previews of most picture packs.  Yes, it's frustrating that there isn't an easier way to preview gamertags, but hopefully this will help you find the pic you want.

http://gamer-pics.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.