What a game!! Battlefield 3 FTW

Great job DICE!  I love this game.  Everything about it actually.  The campaign was lots of fun and full of action.  The story was bland, but I really love how it ended with a real life threat.  Pretty fun all around and the Jet ride was fun.  The multiplayer is EPIC for sure!  Maps are new and fresh, lots of BF2 references like the aircraft carrier and such, brings me back to the old days before BFBC 1 and 2.  Can't wait for the Back to Karkland maps.  The tanks are weaker and not sure how I feel about the disabled vehicle yet, but it makes sense as a tank could still shoot if the tracks fell off.  The red laser and light are cool additions to the weapons and make for some interesting gun fights.  Just an all around win IMHO and will make for tons of fun. 

The Jet's are cool, but if you don't have the percs unlocked for them, you are done...  Choppers are a little slower so, I feel there won't be any spawn raping for a while.  They are pretty easy to shoot down with tanks or rockets.  Maps are large and the boost in the tanks is a must and a great add! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My only disappointment was I thought the Back To Karkand Expansion was going to be day one access. I think the flashlights are still to bright on the day light maps, and didn't understand the point of the Laser Sight until yesterday when I noticed that when you equip it or switch it on, it brings your cross hairs closer together (abit like steady aim on COD if you like).

@OP, there will be very little "Spawn Raping" IMO, the maps are too large and too much action taking place, also the Non-Cap Spawn in Conquest now as a out of bounds system just like RUSH, this is the biggest improvement I think.

Also having the squad layout now on console which we have seen on older BF PC titles is great, about time. Its nice to know if I find myself in a squad of wookie, I can leave and find PTFO Players. (Play The F***ing Objective). =D

lmao, if you keep telling yourself a lie long enough, you'll start to believe.

[quote user="Jago 85"]

[/quote]

Consider you have never played a Battlefield title on your profile, Move along troll, back to the COD forums with you.

[quote user="Jago 85"]

[/quote]lol. lil kids hate battlefield, because there's too much going on. go find a corner, have mommy make you some cookies, and wait for MW2.7 to release.

best military shooter to date.

Amazing game.  Didnt think any game could give me this much enjoyment since Vegas 1.  

Really enjoying it so far, just need a few people to play with who talk