Wh4t 4r3 y0ur th0ughts 0n th3 numb3r5 ?

No but seriously, really Infinity Ward? How old are we?

The teaser trailer was basically a copypasta from Modern Warfare 2 but the way they include numbers as letters now makes it much more irritating and gives it that leet speak aesthetic that alot of people despise. I don't see the point of it honestly.

What are your thoughts on this cool gimmick they implemented in like every word in the trailer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought they only substituted a 3 for the E.  I didn't notice any other numbers.

Nonetheless, do you dig it? I personally think it's unnecessary and stupid.

Iam indifferent about it

I thought it was pretty lame, and almost insulting.  they must think the COD community is really stupid if they think we'll be awed by this trailer.

just my opinion.

I didn't think anything of it, its just a trailer telling us the game is coming soon and the number thing has been done before in movies, shows, other games etc so I don't see why your making a big deal out of it like it just burned down your house or something

I think its whatever its just the first teaser I enjoyed mw2 im not gonna be a hypocrite about it...Ima wait for the gameplay preview then il maybe criticize hahaa

If tons of stuff hadn't already been leaked of the game, everyone would give the trailer a different response.

T3LL M3 4B0UT TH3 NUMB3RS M4S0N!

Forgot to put this little gem:

[quote user="Dr Eggman"]

Nonetheless, do you dig it? I personally think it's unnecessary and stupid.

[/quote]

Yes, I agree with you.  It's unoriginal and has little to no artistic value anymore.  I'd rather see some gameplay than all these stupid little tidbits of green writing and voice overs.