WET.

Is this game worth it? I just played the demo and found it to be awesome! I've heard so much bad things about it though, so I don't know which to believe. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its a fun game. i like it. you should beable to find it cheap used.

To be honest, there are better games out there. Assassin's Creed, for example. It's mindless fun and like someone else said - it's like Kill Bill meets Lara Croft as imagined by Quinton Tarantino. The only reason I got it (used and still own) was two words:

Eliza + Dushku

Had to double check to make sure this wasn't a zombie thread. Anyway. Wet is a fun game, and it can get repetitive. But still it is a good change of pace from the the same stuff that gets released every year. I think it does take 3 play throughs to get everything though. I took a long break between finishing the game and finishing the Boneyard challenges because at that point it was feeling repetitive.

It gets pretty old after 10 minutes.  Of ourse it takes about  20 minutes to play 10 minutes of the game since it's in slowmotion half the time.

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

It's only worth buying if you need a game to boost your gamerscore, lol.

[/quote]If a person games this way, they might as well stop gaming because that's retarded.

The game is not even close to being that bad.  It's pretty fun. 

It's only worth buying if you need a game to boost your gamerscore, lol.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]Its one of those games thats great for a single playthrough then you'll never have the urge to touch again haha. [/quote]Not necessarily.  My last post contradicts that.

I liked it, its been about a year since i've touched it though.

Its one of those games thats great for a single playthrough then you'll never have the urge to touch again haha. But on the bright side its really cheap. 

I rented it and gave it a playthrough. It was fun. I haven't had the desire to play through it again, though. Not a bad purchase if you're getting it cheap.

[quote user="Out5hined"]Basically just "Kill Bill" the game, grindhouse theme. It does have one of the best soundtracks though...[/quote]This is what I was going to say.  Pretty fun.  Never quite agreed with the reviews myself.  One of my friends recently started playing it for the first time.  Makes me want to go through and play it again.  As with most cases when people say, "Is this game worth $10-$20?"  Yes it's worth $10-$20.  I paid full price and had no regrets.