Weriod strange problems with my console/Games

I've oddly been having some strange problems with my xbox 360 slim.I'll put these problems done in numbering order.NOTE:I've been having these problems after i cleared the system chace

1.Can't install games mostly...I can't install games anymore lituraly.Some of these games are most but not limited to.RAGE Gears of War 3 Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare.Also i do not feel like playing these games uninstalled if i do thell probably result in scracthces on the discs.

Well as you can see these are all the problems i've been having for a while.I'm not sure what the problem is.Now let me list the solutions with rating to see witch one worked best

1.Yes i tried to remove the storage device and put it back in FAIL...Plus how was this going to work???3/10

2.Yes i tried to clear the system cache over and over again EPIC FAIL...Again how was this suppose to slove this???Plus i think it made it worse.1/10

3.Yes i tried to put the system updates onto a USB or CD...Did absluotly nothing my system didnt even read the CD or USB update. 4/10

4.Yes i tried to clean the disc...Had no effect to the installation.2/10

5.Yes i made sure there was nothing in the console or outside that could stop the games or console from working properly, such as tray malfuctions, dirty dics or any other possible problem.4/10

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried installing the games while signed out of Live? This has been a pretty common issue lately and that has worked for a lot of people.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Good suggestion

I tried it and it unfourtantly didnt work

Sorry this didn't help.

Well it was worth a shot. I hope someone has a solution for you soon.

Sorry this didn't help.

I was wondering what size hard drive do you have?  Is it a 4g or 250g.  Check how much space you have on your hard drive.  If it is close to max if maybe hindering your ability to install anything.  If there are games you do no play anymore or often try deleting one or two and see if this helps.  I hope it all works out for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a 250gb storage harddrive

I have 167 gb left in it

Sorry this didn't help.

I would suggest if you can contacting xbox live support.  They should be able to help you sort this out.  It could be a couple different things.  They should be able to help you pinpoint it down.  Also try laying the console down if you have it standing up when you install the game. It should put less stress on the dvd rom while installing.  When you try to install are you getting an error code or any message that pop ups.  What happens when you try to install a game? 

Sorry this didn't help.

My xbox is lying down for everything i never play it standing up.

Not only that i dicovered even more problems with this console.And its starting to really annoy me.Now when i play dark souls my game won't even show the load game option WTF!?!?

The only good news is that i did manage to install Red Dead Remdemption Undead Nightmare.But it still freezes on some areas.

At this rate im at the point of giving up.If The Xbox support team can't figure it out then i'm done.And if they say to buy this or whatever.Then hell no im not going to pay for an error the game console has.

Sorry this didn't help.