Were did the WWE license go with the sale of THQ you ask??? it looks like Take Two

Well I for one am happy with this news, far happier that EA didnt get this game franchise, I think Take Two  parent company of 2K, will do a great wrestling game, hopefully one can be pumped out within the year, unless their going to let WWE 14 be finished or they take that over, but here is an article I will post more news as it is released, and anyone else who finds out any more interesting facts or terms about the sale.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

well it was made official today Take 2 got the rights and will retain Yukes and THQ's employees that work on the WWE games

www.ewrestlingnews.com/.../take-two-acquires-wwe-video-game-license

Yeah Wrestlefest never made it to the arcade, it kept getting delayed, and now it may be doubtful that well ever get it.

All I see is a video for it. I don't see am actual game download.

Look again, Wrestlefest has been on live arcade for over a month now.

transform

I for one am not happy about this. Now we have to worry about server closures since the license is technically going to 2K.

Look at NBA 2K12. The online is already gone. For me WWE13 is the last WWE game I will be buying.

Unless Wrestlefest somehow makes its way to the XBLA.

and here is another link to were some of THQ's other games wound up or might be winding up

www.ign.com/.../thq-dissolved-saints-row-company-of-heroes-darksiders-devs-acquired

here is a link to the first article, also to note all the sales that have take place today, are not finalized until the pending approval is made by the U.S. bankruptcy court

www.ign.com/.../wwe-video-game-license-to-be-acquired-by-take-two