Well this was just plain bad

I’ve played every gears of war and this is by far the biggest disappointment I loved these games from the first, but this game is horrible. They honestly killed a great franchise with this one in no way shape or form is this game anywhere close to that of the first one. If you bought this I feel very bad for you. Gears used to be shotgun battles, proving skill, and destroying a man when he is down, and now it is just a blow off call of duty. The mechanics of this game are also terrible; the button layout has been changed to fit what they call faster players, but in my mind it’s just another thing to tick me off. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I TRUST EPIC TO DELIVER.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

it's odd, all the reviews are pretty good, but, when you read their FB page, they are getting bashed, Twitter page, nothing but love.  I trust my friends who played last night and told us don't bother.  horde gone, limited game modes, can't pick up weapons, blue vs red......no beast mode.  

reviews are good because they dont understand gears they just look at it and say, "yeah its gears"

its the fine details

[quote user="XDominationX777"]

I’ve played every gears of war and this is by far the biggest disappointment I loved these games from the first, but this game is horrible. They honestly killed a great franchise with this one in no way shape or form is this game anywhere close to that of the first one. If you bought this I feel very bad for you. Gears used to be shotgun battles, proving skill, and destroying a man when he is down, and now it is just a blow off call of duty. The mechanics of this game are also terrible; the button layout has been changed to fit what they call faster players, but in my mind it’s just another thing to tick me off. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I TRUST EPIC TO DELIVER.

[/quote]

News flash, epic did not develop this game. People can fly did. Epic helped out, but people can fly mainly did all the work.

Gears of Halo Duty... based on the MP Demo there's not much left of Gears. Will go through the campaign once I get the whole game but if they don't have anything spectacular hidden in the game that's it. I'll be playing GOW but Judgment doesn't cut it.

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[quote user="blackandblue4u"]

reviews are good because they dont understand gears they just look at it and say, "yeah its gears"

its the fine details

[/quote]

[Mod Removed]

[/quote]

Meh I have the feeling he made this account to just annoy on the forums :D and within the last few days...

yeah i made this account just to annoy you losers

not to complain about a 60 dollar purchase that i feel digusted about.

[quote user="blackandblue4u"]

yeah i made this account just to annoy you losers

not to complain about a 60 dollar purchase that i feel digusted about.

[/quote]

Yup that explains why you have only gears of war 3 , halo 4 and Call of duty black ops 2 and you say you bought this game? :O

Free hint of the day: go hide your recently played games :)

thats because this was a 3 month trial i bought so i remember the email and password, whilst my other account that I play on Cyraxisgod, i do not know the info for. relax buddy.

trust me this game is still shotgun battles! EVERYONE RUNS AROUND WITH NOTHING BUT THEM. that makes it boring for me after a while. they NEED some maps that you can use all the weapons on! variety is good in any game.(just my opinion)