Well the Game Drought IS

Almost over!! Man I cannot wait!! I might even get a copy of GTA V on the 360 OR should I wait for its realise on MY SHINY new Playstation 4?? Point is what a year an half its been, Terrible! The only game I bought since Mass 3 was Far cry 3 an Dead Space 3, Both were mediocre at best, IF it wasn't for BF3 an Skyrim I might have gone MAD!

Oh Kay I guess I should give Mass 3 some props too, had a niice run  right through most of last spring right into early summer, now I been playing nothing but BF3, anyhow its been sooo bad that THIS is the first time I have gone a whole week or MORE without logging onto my xbox that's a FIRST. HORIZON is looking good, I hope they remake some good games on both next gen consoles, games like scarface, world at war, RDR, fallout..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There has been no drought.  

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[/quote]+1

Wish there was a drought,my wallet and backlog are suffering big time.

I haven't noticed a drought either.

I guess if you thought FC 3 was mediocre, I can see how you think there was a drought in games.  Me, not so much.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[/quote]

^ This. I feel the same.

[quote user="ImSoBeautEVIL"]

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[/quote]

^ This. I feel the same.

[/quote]
Same, been a pretty good year for gaming. 

[quote user="FueledRockets"]

Almost over!! Man I cannot wait!! I might even get a copy of GTA V on the 360 OR should I wait for its realise on MY SHINY new Playstation 4?? Point is what a year an half its been, Terrible! The only game I bought since Mass 3 was Far cry 3 an Dead Space 3, Both were mediocre at best, IF it wasn't for BF3 an Skyrim I might have gone MAD!

[/quote]

Didn't you have another account?

-

I agree at least in terms of this year. Only game I bought released in 2013 was Dead Space 3. But most of my time on Xbox has been spent catching up on games already released, so that would be why.

I definitely have been experiencing a drought...none of the games have interested me in the slightest. I'm going to pick Madden up today, and then GTA, and then I'm done with 360 games bar any games that won't be on One as well and look interesting.

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

I definitely have been experiencing a drought...none of the games have interested me in the slightest. I'm going to pick Madden up today, and then GTA, and then I'm done with 360 games bar any games that won't be on One as well and look interesting.

[/quote]I hope GTA V will be on the next gen, xbox1 & Ps4, Im going to wait for that one, farcry 3 was OK but not nearly as good as I expected, I had more fun an a MUCH longer campaign on Far cry 2, like everything else it was too short.. Dead Space 3 was Terrible ... Still IF BF3 gets any worse I might have to buy GTAV early, hey judge you getting the xbox1?