Well Done Treyarch

Nice physics.

You only have to watch the first 20 seconds, the rest is updates.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Clipping is a problem in many games.

This game isn't the only one that suffers from it.

I've always wondered if it would work to stab someone's body part protruding through a wall.

That answers my question.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I've always wondered if it would work to stab someone's body part protruding through a wall.

[/quote]

Yes, you can stab people through the wall. It makes for quite the upsetting killcam for that player.

I was playing ctf once and had the enemy flag, but ours was gone.

I went into a building where a teammate was guarding the door and sat in a corner, being sure to stay away from the walls to make sure I wasnt given away by a stray foot or arm. Within seconds I was gunned down.

In the killcam, my body is hidded, but about half the flag was waving on the outside of the wall.

I have seen some crazy stuff in this game I keep forgetting to record them and when I do rec they get deleted alot of it is pretty funny.

Pretty funny clip... I'd hate to break it to ya, but that semtex would've killed him anyways.  haha

Not watching the linky, but by clipping, do you mean "headglitching" or the sticking through walls glitch? Neither is a real problem anyways though. Id rather a few other things get fixed first.

They guy still would have died by the semtex anyway.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360