Well after reading forums...

I just want to say, from the very few games of MW3 I have played, I thought it was great.

Every game will have its faults but as always, I have enjoyed my gaming experience.

This is all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cool.

are you sure you even played it?

Ok?

Want a cookie?

i enjoy it as well, if i "complain" its only to tweek the game in way in which IMO would make the game better.  But if it stayed just like this, I would be fine as well

[quote user="BioniicKkz"]

[/quote]

People do have these things called friends. They sometimes have games and you do this thing called "hanging out" and you can play it with them.

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]

[quote user="BioniicKkz"]

[/quote]

People do have these things called friends. They sometimes have games and you do this thing called "hanging out" and you can play it with them.

[/quote]

LOL seriously. I wanted to see for myself how the game's multiplayer was before I decided to buy it or not. I went to my friend's house shortly after the midnight release and played it for about 5 hours.... long enough to get to rank 28. I enjoyed it enough to justify the $$, so I went and bought it. Have yet to play it on this gamertag yet, though, as I also have 2 gold tags.

-------

Yet, this is too much for some people to comprehend. They just see those little pictures under your name on the forums and go "umm, herp-a-derp, you haven't played it yet." People are ubersmart on the interwebz. Especially gaming forums.

yay

[quote user="October Guard"]

i enjoy it as well, if i "complain" its only to tweek the game in way in which IMO would make the game better.  But if it stayed just like this, I would be fine as well

[/quote]Agreed

Looking like a cyclone hit you, tank top screaming Lotto, I DON'T FIT YOU.