Welcome to the new Reach forum!

Well, since i've noticed that there is no official "Welcome" thread for the Reach forum, i might as well start one. Greetings and welcome to the new Reach forum. lets have some fun!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello!  

None of the forums have an official welcome thread... so what's the point?

The official welcome thread was already posted by a moderator for the whole forums in general....

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/forum_faq/f/6/p/39/43.aspx#43

LOL w/e. that was for the forums in general, might as well make people feel welcome in here.

Hate it. They tried to make it too fancy, ruined the simplicity and user-friendliness of it.

Hi everyone! Things are a little crazy around here lately, but I'll still try to stop by here and there.

[quote user="Lord Sion45"]

LOL w/e. that was for the forums in general, might as well make people feel welcome in here.

[/quote]

Whatever you say... but yeah, the New forums suck IMO.

I blame Bogeh, or Stosh!

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

[quote user="Lord Sion45"]

[/quote]

Whatever you say... but yeah, the New forums suck IMO.

I blame Bogeh, or Stosh!

[/quote]

It will definitely take some time to get used to the new look. So if it helps you sleep at night, I'll let you blame me

Can I blame Speedy? Is that acceptable? It may not be his fault but he's just easy to blame.

[quote user="Lt Fluffers"]

Can I blame Speedy? Is that acceptable? It may not be his fault but he's just easy to blame.

[/quote]

-Rams you with Falcon-

You couldn't kill me with a nuclear bomb, much less a falcon. Yea I said it.