Welcome back Oblivion Forums!

That's a relief. Now we can talk about Skyrim until a Skyrim forum is made.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That sounds like a good idea. At the moment im (supposed to be) revising heavily for exams, so doing some indoor exercises would be something good to do during breaks. Keep my fit, relax my mind a bit, and my day becomes more interesting.

[quote user="Vi0lentbYNature"]

Ah cool! I did the Edinburgh marathon (Scotland, UK) although i'm not Scottish lol. I did it in aid of Asthma UK, so all my proceeds went to that.

Well done to you though, i know i felt a huge sense of acheivement when i crossed the finishing line, so i'm sure you did!

[/quote]Nice! Yeah I decided to sprint the final 100 meters to the finish line and my right calf started bulging out about a foot out of my leg lol, so I had to hop on one leg for about 10 meters hahaha! I was in pain for about 3 days afterwards, but it hurt soooooo good!

Actually, by ">" I meant bigger in size, not better. Fallout IS much better than Oblivion. I never played Morrowind...I probably should, though.

It's true.

I believe in one of the interviews at E3 Todd said Skyrim had more square miles that Oblivion.

That works!

Its the most useful stuff for mountain walking, although i used to eat my entire stash in the first 15 mins

[quote user="Captain Beretta"]

[quote user="Vi0lentbYNature"]

I'm so glad that i'm not the only one who thinks that these new forums are HIDEOUS!

[/quote]They took away something simple, and gave us something harder to work with.....

[/quote]That's an understatament. Here is just a small list of problems ive identified after 3 visits.

1. There is no real structure to the forums anymore.
  2. The forums interface looks like it was designed by a child.
  3. All information has been lost and has to be retrived (if anyone can be bothered), and thus probably hours of FAQ's and informative guides/posts will ultimately be lost

Is this forum for good, or are they just testing it? Please tell me it's the latter.

Also, I notice you said you just ran your first marathon. I ran my first marathon in summer of last year. Which one did you do?

Morrowind > Fallout 3 > Oblivion. Morrowind is still the best imo. Fallout 3 was much better than Oblivion.

Also, side note, I beat ME1 on Insanity. All I have to say is: HELL YEAH!

[quote user="war4n0th1n9"]

[quote user="Captain Beretta"]

That's a relief. Now we can talk about Skyrim until a Skyrim forum is made.

[/quote]

How about Skyrim trailer where a dragon shoots fireball and the shield is unbroken. Or the fact that a dragon has to fly down to attack the character in the video, get sliced and killed. AI a thumbs down. Put in LEVITATE!!!

[/quote]

Well, if you want to be TECHNICAL, it's not actual fire. It's magic. They don't breath fire, they speak magic words in dragon and it makes fire come out of their mouths.

God, I wish that was a joke...