Welcome aboard and welcome back

My disappointment with BF3 seems to be spreading, so if you're coming back to it after playing the latest glitter covered turd DICE made, sent me a F/R. If you're new to the game, send me a F./R, I have a pretty good idea how to play BFBC2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what's with the pop ups in blue? that's not me.

I've ben playing this game for a while now. Got it a few months ago to. I didn't get BF3 yet, But at least some people are still playing BFBC2

I might go and pick up this game again. I don't have many people that i know who play this game,just shoot me a friend request.

i put BF3 disk back in the case where it should stay and im loving and enjoying BC2.very balanced maps and weapons even for a new comer like me.i play RUSH only.

I'll play rush, but I prefer CQ

I agree. It's not that BF3 is bad per se, but BC2 crushes it in my opinion. A few friends and myself ran into some teamkillers that followed us from game to game the last time I played BC2 though....not fun.

BF3 is junk, unfortunately the kiddies love junk so I shall see you all on BFBC2 and not that game Modern Battlefield 3 or whatever its meant to be.

I'm waiting to see if they charge us for DLC on BF3.  If that's the case, I'll be trading it back for BFBC2!  Maybe see ya soon.

eh dont miss this game.. why am i here. oh yeah...it was my first love : \

this game is way better than BF3.