Weird things, maybe hacking is possible..?

Ok, first I need to know if someone can post something out of my theatre as I am not at home. Second, I dont think hacks are possible, and im really trying to come up with a logical explanation to what im going to describe.

Quite simply, during one round of Search on Firing Range, I was in between the A bomb and the white trailer. An enemy (who is right now a non factor) was behind the car near the bathroom area. Lil fire exchange, then a bit of a lul as I guess we were deciding how to escalate our encounter. Then, I die from one bullet from NO ONE NEAR ME. I thought it was odd so when the match ended I went to the theater and the person who killed me was in the plywood #2 building. So, I thought he sprayed and hardened killed me, but as I watched the video, he was looking at the ground for about 3-4 seconds, then he immediately aims right where the bullet would penetrate and kill me and hit me with one shot. Really?

I always try to be objectionable to these situations as TA has been great with not allowing hacks. So I tried to reason that maybe the enemy I mentioned first gave him intel on my location..but even then, it would have to be the strangest of luck for him to IMMEDIATELY know where I was and one shot me through 2 walls. So, I also reasoned that maybe just maybe the helpful auto aim played some factor. I cant say.

ultimately weird and when possible I will post a vid unless someone else can. Im not calling out a hacker, but Id like for others to weigh in on what may have happened.

Thanks ahead peeps

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

By the way, if it matters, it was the game winning round of the match.

sounds like he has wall hacks nd aimbot no human player could do that...i would be f*cking flaming

@pure it may be, but I always try to look at it from each possible perspective before I throw my 'he was hacking' card. I mean, once I put up the vid so you can see for yourself, its kind of hard to argue AGAINST him hacking, but I wont say that without there being no reasonable doubt.

there has defiantly been something going on lately..i dont play S&D, just TDM..Im on these forums now to see if any one has posted something like this and wow i didnt have to search for to long....

look at  what i found on youtube

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0MjBag2IA]

Someone's a sore loser... jk.

Sicka @ I just saw that and all I have to say is wow.

[quote user="SickaMorStyle"]

look at  what i found on youtube

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0MjBag2IA]

[/quote]But that is on the PC. Good luck trying to find anything like that on the Xbox.

@defy...you better have left 4 dead when I get home. As for that vid, if it is on the PC, I am not surprised there are hacks. But that doesnt pertain to the box. Ill def post my vid when I get the opportunity tonight so everyone can make their own assessment

I look forward to seeing this video of yours. I have noticed a lot of strange goings on recently, especially with people shooting at me before I've even turned the corner.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

@defy...you better have left 4 dead when I get home. As for that vid, if it is on the PC, I am not surprised there are hacks. But that doesnt pertain to the box. Ill def post my vid when I get the opportunity tonight so everyone can make their own assessment

[/quote]I got it Thursday lol and I'm loving every minute of it.