Weird thing about the game library pictures......

Hey guys, I know this may not even sound like an issue but it's bugging me for a while 

The game library shows up cover arts of the games I recently played, but it for some games (Catherine and Ei Shaddai to be exact)  it would not show the cover art but only displaying a green background XBL logo, however, I COULD see the cover art if I log everyone off, I found out when I was testing my Wi Fi to live, and the cover arts actually do show up, but once i logged back in, the cover arts were turned in to XBL logos again 

This is bugging me on a level of aesthetics, I know I might be too picky, but I still want to have this issue solved.... 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello Vanquish04 - Have you tried to clear your XBOX 360's System Cache? Instructions -> support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache.aspx. You can also try to delete your gamer profile and recover it again. Instructions on how to do that -> support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx. Try those two things out and see if any of those help with the problem that you are having and get back to us :).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I did try the system cache trick, but I have not tried the gamertag trick yet, however, the two games' cover did not show up even on my web-based profile, so I guess there might be a possibility that Microsoft did not load up the picture, but this is only my guess, thanks for the suggestion though :D

Sorry this didn't help.

BUMP

Sorry this didn't help.