Weird Science?

What's the weirdest game you have played?

I used to think Rez HD was weird then I played Lollipop Chainsaw, I assumed that would probably be the strangest game I would play but I have just played Killer Is Dead and that is the weirdest game I have ever played (even more weird than all the JPRG I have played recently).

So what's yours?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Killer is Dead is tame compared to the utterly bonkers Killer7, another (and far better) Suda game.

The Maw is weird,but quite fun.

You say you've still got 2 XBox 360's so check out "El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron".

That game is trippy.  Like Trippier than "Panzer Dragoon: Orta" trippy.

It's a twist on Biblical exegesis that centers around Nephilim and a decent mix of 3d and old school 2d platforming.

"Neir" is another trippy game.  The power of the word manifests itself in attacking with letters... Not as trippy but definately wierd.

"Rumble Roses XX" is an interesting, if not alarming, journey into the Japanese psyche.  Don't get it for the achievements though.  You have to work for them.

FFXIII-2 hands down. The story is so unnecessarily complicated and jumbled that I don't even know what going on anymore. They should've just left it at XIII.

Killer 7, Lollipop chainsaw and killer is dead I think had the same developer grasshopper so I guess weird games is their MO.

^Suda 51 have done quite a few weird ones, though they normally do it pretty well.

Enchanted Arms was probably the weirdest game that I can remember playing, but it was that weirdness that kept me playing it.

Katamari Damacy

Mr. Mosquito

Call of Duty

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]You say you've still got 2 XBox 360's so check out "El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron".[/quote]
Get it on PS3 if you do, it was the lead platform and the 360 port isn't nearly as smooth to play (button input lag) and it also has a horrible bug on 360 that cripples the frame rate so much it's unplayable.

OT: Deadly Premonition is barking mad too, one highly strange game!

[quote user="Shigurui"]

Get it on PS3 if you do, it was the lead platform and the 360 port isn't nearly as smooth to play (button input lag) and it also has a horrible bug on 360 that cripples the frame rate so much it's unplayable.

[/quote]

Mine worked fine on the 360 but it's on both consoles so you can get it for the PS 3 if you're worried you might get hit with a bug.