Weird gamerpicture glitch?

I currently have this glitch where one of my friends gamerpicture isnt showing his correct gamerpicture, but instead it is showing a gamerpicture of another one of my friends. It is mainly happening in parties and it also happened in the game of bankshot billiards. The gamerpicture on the top right hand side and it isn't showing his correct gamertag. Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've had this happen before.

When I reset my Xbox, it went back to the appropriate gamer picture.

I don't know what causes this or of any remedy other than restarting your Xbox.

You could try clearing your cache in the Memory section.

This worked for me when I had a similair case where my Gamertag was showing a very old Gamerpic I changed from about a year ago. Once I cleared the cache, everyone could see my new Gamerpic rather than the old one.

I've changed my gamerpic to one that I've unlocked in-game. I can see the image on my xbox but it appeared as a broken image on xbox and everywhere else.

Never had this yet.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I wonder how some gamers do this :

when i move the mouse to the gamerpic (not avatar)  it say his/her gamertag instead of the real source.

Thanks for the replies. It is weird because it just started happening all of a sudden. I will have to see if it does it again when my friend gets back online.

First try signing out and sign back in. If that doesn't work, just restart the Xbox.

Recnetly, my Wife, Son & I had all changed our gamerpics, but the changes didn't show up when viewing each other as frineds until I cleared the cache.

With all the behind the scenes changes happening with Xbox everything has been strange lately. I have noticed all kinds of strange things. With the new dashboard update coming this Fall I would imagine things will get stranger.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

First try signing out and sign back in. If that doesn't work, just restart the Xbox.

[/quote]

It doesn't work for me (The sign out sign in part). I'll go and clear the Xbox cache to see if it works.