Weeaboos, Furries & Bronies On Xbox Live.

Some of them are rare to find but so far I've only seen a few weeaboos in here and online but never furries or bronies on XBL, compared on my gaming experience on PC: I've seen all of them, but why some on Xbox Live are rare to find? Or at least a hidden community?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You're not looking hard enough.

The real question is who cares? People are people regardless of what fad they're into.

Also furries are usually looked down on so I doubt many would be so open about it.

....what?

I had to look it up... and now I'm backing away slowly.

I've seen them all. Not sure where you've been. Too busy being all three? Maybe thats why you're crazy...

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

....what?

[/quote]....the...?

Oh man Crazy....sometimes I seriously wonder if these posts are made purposely to make a joke....or if you are actually serious....

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I've seen them all. Not sure where you've been. Too busy being all three? Maybe thats why you're crazy...

[/quote]

Uh oh... think I qualify as all 3... but onto the subject...

Even as an anime fan, I find weeaboos annoying. Nothing wrong with learning another language, just don't spam words like 'Kawaii' or 'Desu',

and watch something that isn't Naruto or DBZ (there's plenty of anime out there).

As for Bronies and Furries. The second either one comes out, assumptions of being g@y usually follow.

Like this Live Party Chat I was in a few months ago, I noticed a kid in the group had referenced the '20% Cooler' line.

When I pointed that out, everyone in the party gave him a verbal thrashing. Needless to say, I left that party quickly.   

.......?

Well you have to admit that liking a show that has traditionally been marketed to little girls is odd. I know it's caught on and it's supposedly funny for adults but it is what it is, a girls show. It's understandable that it wouldn't come off as manly.

I feel bad for furries but that's another one that is so far from the norm it's understandable that it's seen so negatively.