Weapons

Why do my weapons available change throughout the game? I want to use the M4 because I already have some attachments for that but sometimes it isn't even available.

This is my first BF experience by the way so I don't know if the previous games were like this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You use different a weapon set depending on whether your defending or attacking i.e. what faction you are. It's just the way they do things.

The default weapons for each class are faction specific, i.e. when you play as a marine you get U.S. weapons, when you play as a russian you get russian weapons. The weapons you have to unlock will be availible to both sides. Also, once you max out a class the faction specific weapons will become availible to both sides.

you can only use the M4 as Americans.

Ah I see. It was confusing the crap out of me.

I kinda think they make the weapons usable on both sides to be honest. They let you use the M416 and SCAR-H on the Russian side, and those are American weapons.

-

Plus I wanna use my 74u when attacking. I luvs that gun. :(

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

The default weapons for each class are faction specific, i.e. when you play as a marine you get U.S. weapons, when you play as a russian you get russian weapons. The weapons you have to unlock will be availible to both sides. Also, once you max out a class the faction specific weapons will become availible to both sides.

[/quote]So basically it's a mix of BC2's and MOH's weapon progression.