Weapons in '**** Kit Shortcut"

HI! I purchased the '**** Kit Shortcut' for Battlefield 3 - xbox live today. While I can view the dogtags and new 'skins' options, I cannot find the promised weapons - the M26 Shotgun system for example. I've looked in My Soldier, and tried playing a game to see if they appear,  but can't find the new weapons. Where should they appear?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

M26 Shotgun is a gadget, it replaces your M320, Medic pack, etc.

Why did you waste cash on something that's incredibly easy to get anyway? In a week I got 2 service stars for Assault... (not as much as anyone else here, say Der Verti..gali...tiger...urgh) but you get my meaning.

(No offence to Der... something)

Der... something lol You have a way with the words :)

Yeah I never understood the point of buying them. Much more fun to earn them and have something to look forward too. I would pay to have mine reset as I haven't unlocked anything in a long, long time.

[quote user="Zehq"]Why did you waste cash on something that's incredibly easy to get anyway? In a week I got 2 service stars for Assault...[/quote]In a week is not very descriptive. Do you mean you played every day for 6 or so hours after work? Because I'm sure the people who would consider using thier money on this don't have that kind of time. I'm just assuming.

....people who don't like 50% more cash

Buying shortcuts is kind of lame. Did you think you'd get a quick shortcut to use the Dart?

Nah, 2 hours a day for a week. Maybe 4 on the weekend. Mainly been playin ME.

HI! Found it as per!!! Yeah, buying shortcuts IS kinda lame!!! and I've wasted my money too!   :(    I must have had a sudden attack of the 'stupds"!!!!  And now I'm completely embarrassed!!! AARRGGHH !  Never Again!!   Thanx anyway for your comments!

No problem and whoops! Typo! I mean't 1 SS not 2! :S

Should of use the money to rent your own server.  Or for future dlc.