Weapon Skins

Just a quick question about the weapon skins that seem to be locked in our "armorys", can you unlock them without having to buy them from the marketplace?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hell no... go $$$$BUY$$$$ it like the rest of the idiot sheep.

it's a shame this question even has to be asked... microsoft should be ashamed.

mr. Hot Pants, have you ever even played gears of war? Also the amount of content that is on the disk the day it ships was well worth the 60$ I paid. The skins are optional. Not like if you don't buy them you're missing a chunk of the game. It's simply to allow people to apply a little personality to their characters.

Don't you like to make money? I do. If there is a demand for it, someone is going to sell it.

I agree with Hot Pants and Jereff Face to be honest.

I doubt they didn't include the weapons on the disk because of space issues. Those skins download instantly, they don't take up much space.

But obviously people will buy them so they might as well sell them.

compare games and you'll see (I should charge you to look at my gamercard)... it's sheep like you that #$% it up for the rest of us. YES, "skins", weapon packs, character avatars ARE part of the game, and if you don't PAY, you DO miss a chunk of the game.

you probably pay the "delivery fee" for DELIVERY pizza too... you're probably one of the suckers that keeps netflix, pays for text messaging, and buy's into modern warfare's new "pay-to-play club"

no one's denying the game creators, developers, publishers, distributors, their money... that's why we buy THE GAME.

but to piecemeal and obfuscate the true cost of a game (probably over $200 when all said and done), by hiding in in "skin packs", cutting off certain online modes to only "subscribers", and other bullshit, it's just dishonest and ***.

so you can spend your money on "skin packs", and I'll wait for a legit game to treat me like a valued and sought out customer rather than a *** victim.

I won't be buying this game, and I won't lose any sleep over it either.

It's selling so they will continue to do it and people will keep defending them even if we end up buying half a game at full price and paying the rest as DLC.

if you arent buying the game why are you in the forum?

[quote user="mr H0T PANTS"]

compare games and you'll see (I should charge you to look at my gamercard)... it's sheep like you that #$% it up for the rest of us. YES, "skins", weapon packs, character avatars ARE part of the game, and if you don't PAY, you DO miss a chunk of the game.

you probably pay the "delivery fee" for DELIVERY pizza too... you're probably one of the suckers that keeps netflix, pays for text messaging, and buy's into modern warfare's new "pay-to-play club" blah blah blah blah, insult, insult, blah blah, gibberish gibberish...

I won't be buying this game, and I won't lose any sleep over it either.

[/quote]

Whoa dude, these aren't conflict diamonds. I'm sorry you are so pissed about these skins but microsoft didn't destroy the rain forest to sell them to me at a crazy mark up. The game I bought is complete with way more content than what you see from a title like COD. 

I'm just sorry that you are going to miss out on this title. I'm also sorry I've pissed you off with how I spend my money. How dare I bust my butt at work and buy what I want to buy.

I wish I could be as non-conforming as you...

Infact, you seem pretty conformist to me. Have you not paid for a Gold Membership just like me? Do you not own an x-box, like me? Sound like you are just a another sheep to the flock.  I don't know where you get off calling people sheep and mocking what they choose to buy.

Also, heck yeah I pay the delivery fee for pizza. Someone has to pay your income. We all know this isn't about some non-conformist ideology. This about you not having the money to blow on crap like this. But it's going to be alright. you'll make it little buddy and one day you can waste your cash on crap just like me!  BAAAAHH.

making way too big of a deal about this, not having rainbow colored guns does not inhibit upon your gaming experience. chillax brah.

of course you're all GRRRR'ed about what i said jerffy, no one likes to admit they've been had.

enjoy your "content"

ahhhh, maybe not with your "colored guns", but wait until your 360 games become like smartphone apps... you'll be paying $.99 cents for every single piece of a game. it's not far off, and I'll be laughing while you're running around playing modern warfare 5 as a gray square... that is, until you pay for and unlock the "make-my-***-look-human-pack"