Weapon skins for all guns??? yes or no??

I like the idea of the weapon skins, very cool idea... But I think there should be skins for all the guns  That would be extra cool.  What say you about that thought??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it would be cool. Another Idea I wish would happen is whatever I pick as my weapon skin, even if its not my loadout. When I pick the weapon up in a match it should automatically switch to that skin.

that's a pretty sick proposition. i wouldn't mind havng a liquid metal torque bow or a rainbow boomshot :D

That would be cool - they could just add another catch-all category where you pick a skin for all non-starting weapons you might pick up. Also, gold grenades would be awesome.

Cool idea.

They could at least have done the skins for the snub pistol seeing as how it is technically a starting weapon

That has crossed my mind as well. Like I have the green skin for my guns and then when i change my shotgun for the boomshot theres no skin color on it and my lancer sticks out like a sore thumb. I think it would be cool for ALL weapons.

Just a shame we have to buy them...

Love your sig Symbiote Prince

I remember when CliffyB first talked about skins. It sounded like we could just unlock them, of course it's me that falls for this marketing trick. I just use my skins I've gotten from the beta.

Yea I think that would be bad @@@ if there were weapon skins for the grenades... It would be awesome to be able to set like a camo skin for the grenades, cause you could plant them in a bush and no one would ever know.  we got to get a big vote going so they will give us that option.... PLEASE EPIC COME OUT WITH ALL WEAPON SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ l o l ^