Weapon Skin Ratings

Just reminding everyone that you can head on over to the Gears dlc section and rate it accordingly.  If you feel that the weapon skins are great go ahead and give 'em 5 stars.  They need it cause they are all below 2 right now.  Shows how much the community appreciates a gears being potentially a 150 dollar game considering vampire rain dlc didn't even go below 2 stars.

Remember, capitalism is very similar to democracy in the sense that each transaction you make is a vote toward more of that item.  we are fortunate enough to have been given a community rating system to show how we feel.  If you feel that a company is not serving your best interest, dont do business with them!  my black lancer works just fine Clifford.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Crimson Omens set is okay, so I guess the Gold Omen would be too.  Deadly Cute pink would look ok on Anya I guess.  The Xbox green set might be cool.  I liked how they did the gold weapons in this one.  I saw an urban camo last night that looked ok.

Other than that, I'm really not impressed.  Liquid green flaming weapons are just silly and obnoxious.

they are all terrible.  

Liquid green for the win IMO

true i dont mind friending jack-in-the-box for a skin.  epic makes money off promotions like that and it would have been better to give out skins that way instead of gouging the people that actually buy the game versus the people that just pirate it.

Got Infected Omen with EE so I mainly use that.Did buy Deadly Cute though. Its supply and demand, you don't want em? Don't buy em!

OP are you Cliffy B?

nah, i guess the sarcasm was hard to spot in the original post.  considering that a large percentage of people were unhappy with the dlc,myself included, i thought i would make it obvious that we can show epic we dont like being ripped off.

heres a link to vote.  make your voice heard

marketplace.xbox.com/.../Search

Desert Camo looks like a good match for Sam.  I actually really like that one.

It's the only one that really stands out to me so far though.  Some of these are just terrible, like the "highly desireable I need to take my car to the shop look" of the Oil Slick skin.  Really, WTF?

lol @ purp,  dude...im bashing the skins

by the way all the dlc is already on the disc

buypoe.com/.../1580-gears-war-3-dlc-maps-characters-leaked.html