WEAPON SKIN PRICES - 3600 MSP FOR ALL

In the live stream with Rod F, he announced the prices for the weapon skins..

For All 22 weapon skins we have to pay 3600 points. Thats $45.

For a set for "Moving" weapon skins like the flaming guns, they are 420 a set. A set includes all 5 starting weapons, Gnasher, hammerburst, lancer, retro, and sawed off.

For non moving sets, we have to pay 320 a set.

For all skins for 1 of the starting weapons, say all skins for the lancer, it is 1200.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good thing gold is all I need.

So overall:

---- All skins - 3600

---- 1 weapon/All skins - 1200

---- Moving skin sets - 420

---- Non moving skin sets - 320

Wow, that seems a but much, via season pass you can get 4 dlcs which equate to substance, for 2400 MSP but something that is only cosmetics its 3600.  But, it is 22.  I wish they would let you pick say 3 or 4 for 1000 MSP.

You can buy the sets seperately, say you only want to buy a certain type of skin, then you buy the set, except the sets are for 320 or 420 a set.. 3600 points is insane, that's 3/4 the price of a WHOLE GAME for colors.

$45 for the skins is way to much.WOW we can unlock 5 sets,then have to buy the rest.For almost 3/4 of the cost of the game itself.What an EPIC pile of poo, EPIC! All of these sets shouldve been unlocked from doing stuff within the game.Come on,ONLY 5 unlockable sets,WHAT GARBAGE!

Actually its 240 for static and 320 for animated skins.

^^ Sorry about the mix up on prices I couldn't remember all the prices Aha thanks riskysniper :) Someone said 320 and 420 and that stuck in my mind. But still :(

No problem and also thanks for posting the info as well! :)

Also, I'm disappointed in the prices as well, 3600 for skins that I or someone else may never even use. I'll probably just purchase a few of them seperately that i like.

Yeah theres a few that are good, and the rest don't really interest me at all. The pink ones and the rainbow ones? Waste of some $