Weapon Service Stars ... How many do you have??

One of the challenges I present myself with to keep things fresh is trying to get service stars for different weapons.  Anyone else do the same?  How many do you have?

Currently I have 25 weapon service stars on 16 different weapons.  (27 and 18 if you count mines and grenades).  Just got the AN-94 yesterday, which was probably the biggest PITA of them so far.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I do the same, not sure how many but a bunch

Not sure how many service stars I have on everything together. I do know I'm nearing my service star 12 on the USAS.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Not sure how many service stars I have on everything together. I do know I'm nearing my service star 12 on the USAS.

[/quote] You son of a *****,. Just kidding, I use the USAS too. But not that much.

All up 49, that includes mines, nades and c4. (Not including vehicles.)

[quote user="Darth Malice113"]

[/quote] You son of a *****,. Just kidding, I use the USAS too. But not that much.

[/quote]

Haha, I don't mind. I love using it. Especially with frag rounds, extended mag, and IRNV. I hardly even use the scope but it supposedly makes tons of people angry, so why not? It's not hard getting service stars for it, either. Best part is blasting someone who's prone to see them bounce into the ceiling or walls. Fun gun.

28 on guns...Highest is 3 stars for the AKS-74u, M98B and G36c.

-

I have like 4 stars for MBT's though...I prefer vehicles.

Usually by the time I get a weapons star, i unlock a new gun so I just move on.  I have 6 or 7 service stars so far

I decided to try and get a service star for each non-secondary weapon. I already had service stars for the M39, M98, M24, and was almost done with the Mk11 so got started wtih the SV98. Needless to say, I gave up on that idea, that gun sucks. I'm just testing out every gun in each class, but to heck with getting a service star with each. It causes me to try hard and overcompensate for losing matchups all the time causing me to fail even more with guns I don't like or do well with.

[quote user="Darth Malice113"]

[/quote] Frag rounds are very entertaining on the USAS.

That, they are.