WEAPON PACKS AND SHOP

is anyone getting pi##ed off with getting the same items and weapons in the packs you buy,(multiplayer) i know i am.

last night i got three packs at the same time and in each one i got the female soldier, i know what you get is a random thing, but three times in a row getting the same thing is not random is it.

i have a few weapons that are level x but they are just basic ones that i dont even use, its not vary offten i get a weapon that i want or that is any good,i think a lot of them are a waste of time.i am getting fed up of multiplayer now because i just cant get the weapons and upgrades that i want.

i can do bronze and silver matches so getting credits is not a problem, but i would rather spend my credits at a shop buying things that i want and enjoy using than having that random rubbish thrown at me all of the time.i dont think i am the only one that would like a shop or even some sort of trade between players.

it needs to change or i will soon be playing another game 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

C'mon, Who doesn't enjoy getting the N7 Hurricane in both commendation packs?

Because that smg is so...aweome... and not useless -- at all.

Especially considering I have every single smg.

-

But yeah, I'm tired of getting useless guns/characters I don't care about.

Let me get a good Sniper or Shotgun please?

you need to buy more expensive packs.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]
Oh, because Premium Spectre Packs aren't the most expensive, huh? Because I have like 30 of them.

I have probably close to 100 normal Spectre Packs. And my highest gun level is the level 5 Viper. That I don't use.
Pretty much every other gun I have is level 4, but I don't have them all. Hell, I still need the Asari Vanguard. 

I was actually replying to the OP. Who doesn't mention spectre packs, just getting a common female soldier 3 times which would suggest the OP was buying the cheapest pack. Your post slipped in during the time between me opening the thread at work and getting around to replying to it

As for your post you never mentioned Spectre packs either. Just Commendation, which you don't buy and aren't worth the effort of getting them.

The packs are all mostly basic crap. It doesn't really matter, though. Most of the best players I've seen just use regular weapons.

[quote user="shermanator92"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]
Oh, because Premium Spectre Packs aren't the most expensive, huh? Because I have like 30 of them.

I have probably close to 100 normal Spectre Packs. And my highest gun level is the level 5 Viper. That I don't use.
Pretty much every other gun I have is level 4, but I don't have them all. Hell, I still need the Asari Vanguard. 

[/quote]

Bull.  The Premium Spectre packs are "special offer" packs that are only up for a few days then get taken down.  And I'm pretty sure they've only been up 3 times since launch.  So unless you're farming Firebase White/Geth/Gold for credits every day for 6+ hours for every day the PremSpec pack is up you're not going to have bought "like 30" of them.

90,000 x 30 = 2,970,000 credits.  Nearly 3 million credits to buy 30 PremSpec packs.  You've either over-exaggerated or you've got more money than brains and have bought a couple at 240 MSP a pop.

And you don't "buy" the Commendation Pack.  It's free when you complete the previous weeks personal challenge.  So I really don't know where you're going with that.gripe.

Yeap. I think LUCK being the ONLY way to unlock characters/weapons is a horrible idea.

[quote user="BlastoJellyfish"]

Yeap. I think LUCK being the ONLY way to unlock characters/weapons is a horrible idea.

[/quote]

I would agree.

What they should have done is have it like the SP where you buy the weapons and attachments in the shop.

I would rather spend 100,000 credits on on character card that I still haven't got than spend 100,000 credits on a pack that gives me a character card I've already maxed out.  Not so bothered about weapons because I have plenty and I find a use for everything (excluding the Scimitar, Incisor, all but 2 of the SMGs, and the grenade launching ARs)

Even though aside from the commendation pack, I haven't gotten a weapon in a week. I don't mind the way it is now.  Although if they did have a shop where you can by the weapon you want outright, it should be quite expensive. For example, the initial cost of a Black Widow should be 250,000 - a second Black Widow should be 500,000 and so on (something like that). All prices dependent on the quality of the weapon.

while sometimes aggrovating I do like the randomness of the packs. keeps me wanting to play more (of which I don't play a ton atm anyway). still waiting on that Sabre II...