Weapon customizations....

Am I the only one that could care less about "Probably tens or hundreds of thousands" of ways to customize your weapons? I don't care about attaching flashlights or hundreds of other things on to your weapon. That said, there better be a bayonet attachment.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm shocked there was no bayonet for Nam.

didnt u say u were infantry? did they do that "what makes the green grass grow" thing with u guys too

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

didnt u say u were infantry? did they do that "what makes the green grass grow" thing with u guys too

[/quote]

Yeah we had something where they said, what makes the grass grow and we said blood and they'd go who makes the blood flow and now I don't remember how the rest went. i guess I'm getting old

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

I'm shocked there was no bayonet for Nam.

[/quote]

Same here. I hope its going to be in BF3 that would be loads of fun.

yeah its been over twenty years for me, i just remember the red, red, blood; then: FIX BAYONETS

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

yeah its been over twenty years for me, i just remember the red, red, blood; then: FIX BAYONETS

[/quote]

Bayonet training was always my favorite.

I'm surprised they didn't give claymores in the Vietnam expansion...napalm strikes would have been cool too

I just noticed the other day playing Vietnam there's no fixed gun emplacements. They could have put a couple of those around the maps

[quote user="USMC 90 95"]

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

[/quote]

Bayonet training was always my favorite.

[/quote]

my uncle used to recite that to me when i was little, like a nursery rhyme, apparently he killed several people with his bayonet-im sure thats part of the reason im insane now

you're not insane.......your just wound a little tighter than the rest of us