We Want Demo's!

Were is all the demo's...?  besides kinect I would like to see Dirt3, Nascar 2011, L.A Noire, and Mortal Kombat playable demo's.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's up to the developers.

yeah it's not up to Microsoft

I think it's funny when they release the demo's long after the game released.  Like MW2 and Black OPs.

I'd really like to see a large number of demos come out of E3. A few years ago, the Bringing It Home event had like 3-5 demos every day. It was great. Hope the devs have some demos ready.

Blaming the developers is not good enough. We are paying for a service and should be getting demos.

[quote user="fotyfoe"]I think it's funny when they release the demo's long after the game released.  Like MW2 and Black OPs.[/quote]I can hear that conversation...

"I thought you released the demo!" 

"No, I didn't.  I thought YOU did!  GET THAT DEMO OUT TO MS!" 

It is strange that the MK demo isn't out consider it's been available on the ps3 for over a month.

What service are YOU paying for that offers demos?  Because I know I'm not a part of that club.  Sounds like a pretty crappy club, with that being said.

What do you think Live gold is? Don't know what crappy club you are a part of if you are paying to just play multiplayer.

You can still get demos without being a gold member.