* * We Sponsor Clans * *

Commando Gaming is currently sponsoring clans on the Xbox 360.

Commando Gaming will be sponsoring clans for the following games:
- Battlefield 3
- Modern warfare 3
- Modern Warfare 2
- Call of Duty Black Ops
- Halo Reach
- Gears of War 3

What You Get: (Please note that some info may not be listed)
- Free website (if they have no current website)
- Free advertisement (on CommandoGaming website, Our YouTube page, Our Merchandise, our Facebook, and our Twitter page)
- Ability To Design Your Own Merchandise (T-shirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Bags, Buttons, Hats, etc)
- Tournaments (Ocassional tournaments hosted by CommandoGaming)
- Training (Leadership and Clan training)
- Support Staff (Our expert staff has over 15 combined years of competitive gaming)

What You Offer Us
- Exposure (Our ad on you website, our website address on your teams Xbox Bio and in your GameBattles profiles)
- Scrimmages (Other teams within CommandoGaming are more likely to have friendly scrimmages with you because CommandoGaming trust you)

If your interested in being apart of CommandoGaming, goto www.CommandoGaming.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

HI i was wondering if you could sponsor my clan we are Called KillerInstinct and we really need to get ourselves out there

My name is Am6r0se and my Clan SoA MC is trying to get sponsored what do we have to do

read the above message that he posted, it has a list of all requirements

Free?

HEY IM THE LEADER OF 2SIK CLAN MY GAMERTAG IS xXCrazyGunnerX1  VISIT OUR YOUTUBE TYPE IN:WER2SIKCLAN AND ALSO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.WER2SIKXCLAN.WEBS.COM WE ARE TRYING TO GET SPONSERED WE ARE A NEW CLAN AND TRYING TO GET KNOWN AND BE ON TOP.

I am SoC Nightmare my clan is sponsored by uniongrid.com.. We are a very well known clan we have over 300 members we will be on gamebattles soon and we help promote any clan or any website we can..  We would like to have more sponsors.. If anyone wants to join SoC we are on uniongrid.com and if anyone wants to sponsor us message me over xbox.. and for more info about SoC  message SoC Nightmare over xbox...please

I was wondering if you would be able to sponsor my clan, The Protectors Of The Ark. (Ark as in The ark from halo 3)

Good thing I'm in this clan

Hey ya'll check out uniongrid.com and get youre clan on there and get sponsored..depending on how serious you guys are....

best of luck commando Gaming. and best of luck to all the clans to join commando Gaming wish the best for you guys.