* Please enter only numbers.

mw3 sucks lololol.

UHGREED!!!

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

mw3 sucks lololol.

[/quote]

Because you played it?

Clearly

So why is BF3 getting so much praise?  Because you can go prone?

BF3 fanboys are easily recognized...they come into COD forums touting BF. So easy. lol @ them.

I am going to buy both games, BF3 and MW3. I will enjoy both games, and play both games. Just as I play MW2, Blops, and BFBC2 now. It is amazing how a human being can play and enjoy more then one game at a time. Maybe you guys should try it sometime. Do you guys mean to say that you only own one game at a time until the next one that you want comes out? Why can't we buy and play and enjoy more then one game at a time? Damn idiots.

This isn't coming out just to let you know..

[quote user="SILKYJJ"]

I am going to buy both games, BF3 and MW3. I will enjoy both games, and play both games. Just as I play MW2, Blops, and BFBC2 now. It is amazing how a human being can play and enjoy more then one game at a time. Maybe you guys should try it sometime. Do you guys mean to say that you only own one game at a time until the next one that you want comes out? Why can't we buy and play and enjoy more then one game at a time? Damn idiots.

[/quote]

same here bro

That sucks. They release a MW3 taser trailer and they get a forum. BF3 has been relaesing videos for more than a month and still no forum.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please try a lower page number.