We need to make a game with only nerfed weapons

Walk around, shooting nerf darts at each other. It would be very balanced since each weapon would do 0 to -5 damage a shot and would be rated E because there is no violence, only teaching people how to love and tolerate.

Not to mention at half-time an episode of My Little Pony (the 80's kind of course, not the fun 10's version) would be shown to encourage even more love and toleration.

I think we have a plan here. I expect a beta by tomorrow and full launch by Friday.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You really enjoy trolling these forums, don't you? Is it just because you are trash at the game and are mad... or that you really have no life at all?

Just give EA and DICE another month....The Engineer class really sucks right now.  The only reason I use the Stinger is to laugh about its ineffectiveness.  I used to lay AT mines in pairs to knock out tanks, now it takes three.  And apparently some tanks can run right over the top of your mines without having them blow up...I have seen it way too many times.  Today a tank ran over two of my mines and took an additional two Javs to knock it out.

I want HardCore servers......not the crap we get now with little orange dots all over it and glow in the dark mines that are laid.  Unfortunately, HC is only playable on COD.  I just wish they would stop messing with the game and nerfing what does not need to be touched.

I don't see why I would troll and trash a game that I seem to play and enjoy every day.

Don't hate me mate, learn to love and tolerate.

There all ready are Nerf games, though. Go play those if you're interested.

But you can possibly lose those.

This games need to be even.

Then, you might want to go otuside more. Sorry. Nothing's fair.

Well... If you have the Wii, you can play the Nerf-N-Strike.

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

You really enjoy trolling these forums, don't you? Is it just because you are trash at the game and are mad... or that you really have no life at all?

[/quote]

It is a combination of no life and retardation.  The retardation makes him have no life because nobody wants to be his friend.

@OP

DO you think it would guns in real life are all the exact same? think about it... each weapon has strengths and weaknesses but can still be used... think you should read up on things first.

This is like the 10th complaint thread you have started this week, is there a mute option on you?