We need a theater mode!

Yes I know that it will make it look as if Battlefield is just "following in the footsteps of other shooters", but I think that it would be great for Battlefield. It wouldn't even need to have the ability to save and share them with your friends. I just want the ability to make an epic squad action video similar to "battlefield moments". I could make this post more detailed, but my arm hurts right now, so yeah! Probably one of the worst, most unorganised posts I've ever made!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

BF2 had a battlerecorder. I think it was confirmed for BF3.

Where have you been? DICE said this a while back and when I say a while, I mean at least a year.

[quote user="BADMAGIK"]

Where have you been? DICE said this a while back and when I say a while, I mean at least a year.

[/quote]Under my rock.

So it's been confirmed? I've had so many hilarious moments in BC2 that I'd kill to have access too...like the guy I traced and headshotted with an RPG in Squad Rush...I lol'd so hard

I did'nt know this either,good to know.

Had a priceless moment just this weekend. I was alone in a tank and encountered an enemy Hind with two occupants. There was a bowl shaped indentation in the ground with a little shrubbery in front which I had parked my tank in for the moment to defend oncoming enemies. The Hind approached and I switched seats to the machine gun. A battle ensued between us. He circle strafed as I shot the living daylights out of him. Finally, as the smoke boiled from his chopper he flew back to their base in retreat. I figured they went back to do repairs and attack again so I considered leaving my position but I opted for the hard road. I stayed, in my slightly dugout position and waited for their return. Soon enough I see them approaching over the edge of the horizon. I stayed in the main gunner seat and waited patiently for my shot. They launched a volley of incoming fire but still, I waited. At just the right time I fired and hit them dead on causing their craft to explode and killing both of them instantly. It was at that moment I got out of my tank and proceeded to vigorously teabag the ground. Ah yes, victory! I wish I could have re-watched that in a theater mode. I got a good laugh out of it.

the "Tea-bagging " was the best part of that cool story bro!

I still never hit a chopper with a tanks main cannon,i took em out as gunner before,i have however took out a tank that was causing us problems with a hand grenade then proceded to Teabag the burning remains.

defilade  FTW Harry!

the theater mode idea sounds like a blast.....we had fun with in playing ODST

Lol. That reminded me of this old game on Heavy Metal. I was on the US side driving towards B in my tank. I saw this Hind hovering high off to the right side of the map. I fire a casual shot towards it while driving, and two seconds later I see its burning wreakage plummet to the ground.

I would have loved to see that from the Hind's point of view.