WE LOVE BF3 THREAD.. SIGN HERE!!

I for one love it..

There is alot of stuff flying about the forums,bad this and that, COD rip off, laggy servers/disconnects etc..

Dice gave us (again) a game that manages to deliver so many things that many game developers can only dream of, i think people should get off DICE/EA's backs. I satre in disbelief at the amount of ppl stating this game..i know we all have differant tastes, but some cant even respect the artistic quality and technical faculties in it..

I think grafix and maps are superb, its called diversity, many BC2 peeps are complaining its changed to much, but why would anyone want to play the same rejigged game over and over? Many ppl are slating COD in the fact that it looks like a reskin and just that very rejigg, but then comapre BF maps to COD.

The game has been out for less than a week, give them time to tweak and think ourselves lucky that all the maps are playable in both Rush and CQ straight out the box unlike BC2 which was rendered a little boring after a few months.

Karkand will be on us soon, and i think all in all we got a really great amount of game for our money..

Last month MS freed up the remaining 1.5gb of space on the discs to allow more space for devs, yesterday i received GOLDENEYE (promo copy) in the post and i can tell u thats one studio that have not taken advantage of this extra space, its a sloppy dated experience reminissent of generation 1 gaming..so we need to think ourselves lucky because some poor person will be wasting their hard earnt on this cheap game..and that really annoys me.

Even my wife was shocked by it, (She palys casually) after 2 hours of goldeneye i popped BF3 back in to see her peeping over her book..she says 'thats more like it, wooow!"

Like I said I for one love it and think its another triumph for DICE, I will admit there are niggles but then again what game doesn't.

Sign here if you love the game, and want to discuss in an adult way what we like about the game and share the experiences so far..

many thanks

Jay

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Great game.

im crap at it but god help me I cant get enough of it lol

Hands down the best MP on the 360! I loved BC2 but BF3 has raised the bar in every way.

^^^What he said.

Loving it, just need to sort out the autobalancing so all my friends can play on the same team together.

im only lvl 14, was just wondering if any of you guys ^^ know when i get the G36C? i loved that gun in COD4...just wondering as i was gunned down by it just before i switched off last night..

I love this game too. I didn't buy Bad Company 2 because I never had a squad to play with, I already owned MW2, and I new that within a little over a year Battlefield 3 would come out. I'm happy I waited. Such a great game. I love flying too. If I had a good squad to always play with, the game would be even better.

[quote user="MA5TER BLAST3R"]

im only lvl 14, was just wondering if any of you guys ^^ know when i get the G36C? i loved that gun in COD4...just wondering as i was gunned down by it just before i switched off last night..

[/quote]

You need to use the Engineer class a lot to unlock it. I didn't get it until sometime in the late 20's of my rank. It's awesome,  my 3rd most used gun.

I LOVE BF3

Great game.