We Few, We Happy Few Achievement Bug?

So for some odd reason this Achievement isn't popping for me. All I had was...sadly, the Prologue. I went through w/ 4 players and finished it and even have verifyied by seeing the 4 player symbol for each chapter. Any idea how to get this to work?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

I've got the same problem with "My Fellow Gears."

I have everything checked in the achievement stats and I rechecked in the campaign menu to make sure I had co-oped everything. It's done but not unlocked.  I wonder what's going on!

Happening to me too. Just ran through whole game with 4 players start to finish. Must be a bug.

anyone know how to solve this? ive went through it a couple of times and still no achievement :(

I've got the same problem It's Happening to me too. Just ran through whole game with 4 players start to finish. Must be a bug. I have everything checked in the achievement stats and I rechecked in the campaign menu to make sure I had co-oped everything. It's done but not unlocked.  I wonder what's going on! Help me?

i dont know exactly as some of you are saying that you've just done it complete but when it didn't pop up for me i found that it was an odd chapter that i hadn't finished. I ended up starting it again and playing until it unlocked.