We can't authorize the payment method.

I'm trying to buy the Black ops 2 revolution because of Black ops 2 rewards..So I started up with my Billing information and everything was 100% correct in the Billing Information but when I went to Manage Payment Options, I did EXACTLY as it said me to do but they kept on saying that "We cannot authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution." I've tried 123 times (I'm counting) on xbox.com and 37 times on my console but no use..The thing is that I cant even contact Microsoft because I live in Saudi Arabia and there's no number to call from over here, well maybe there would be but I don't know..All I want is to Add my credit card and buy the revolution before the Black Ops 2 reward finishes.Please help:-(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I a getting the same error when entering a new payment method. Called my financial institution and there is nothing wrong with my card. However, I am receiving a different error when I try to purchase on a different card which is also fine. I think there might be something wrong with the MS billing system. This issue has been occurring since last night.

Eric S

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey everyone! Are you both still having the issue now? Are you trying to purchase the content directly with the card? Or are you trying to buy MS points to then use to purchase content? Are you trying to purchase the content on the xbox.com website or on the console itself? Have you tried it the other way around (meaning if you're trying the console, have you tried the website, and vice-versa)? Have you tried going to commerce.microsoft.com and making sure all of your information is correct there?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes! :(  My xbox of the error 8c320008 .. The information is not wrong

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there C4r4lhos! Can you tell me: Are you trying to purchase the content directly with the card? Or are you trying to buy MS points to then use to purchase content? Are you trying to purchase the content on the xbox.com website or on the console itself? Have you tried it the other way around (meaning if you're trying the console, have you tried the website, and vice-versa)?

Sorry this didn't help.

I get that same error when I am simply trying to add a credit card to my account

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Limp!  Sorry to hear about that!  Can you please make a fresh thread detailing the error you're seeing and where exactly you're seeing it?  Like, is it website/console, all of that?  We'll be happy to take a look for you!

Sorry this didn't help.