We can watch youtube videos with our friends? =)

I seen in the dashboard demo when the guy went to beacons it said YouTube........ =)   ......... we can make a party and watch youtube videos with our friends? If thats true then id say thats the top 3 best features on the xbox 360. Seriously when I get bored of playing games with my friends at 4AM at night we don't know what to do, Id say lets watch zune but that costs microsoft points for both people but with this, this could be good for hours, I can show them edbassmaster, probably find some episodes of dragonball z etc, this is a great feature. I wasnt expecting microsoft to put a party feature in but if they did these guys outdid themselves this time

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

4am? try going to bed

whats with all these negative pricks on the internet even on gamespot i get *** just for just asking about this idea, calm down, i stay up that late because i wake up late kid, u cant tell me what to do

I think your the one that needs to calm down bro. Perhaps an early bed will not make you so cranky.

I did find it ironic, that the guy who advises the OP to try and get to bed at a reasonable time is called a "kid."

The ability to watch youtube with friends sounds like a great idea but the more features they add to xboxlive the more problems we have.  It has only been getting worse and worse the last few years.   And this isnt going help.  

I was in a party with 5 friends last night at 4:00am. My girlfriend works the 3rd shift, so when I'm off work I try to match her sleep schedule. You have a problem with that? All the guy wanted to do was talk about a feature he thought was cool. But my bad, I thought this was xbox.com. I didn't realize these were the old lady forums.

Sorry Sword, forgot you weren't allowed to have a joke now and then on the forums.

Beacons don't mean anything.

I can set a Beacon for Skyrim if I wanted to, doesn't mean I can Co-Op or playing online in Skyrim.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

The ability to watch youtube with friends sounds like a great idea but the more features they add to xboxlive the more problems we have.  It has only been getting worse and worse the last few years.   And this isnt going help. 

[/quote]this ...instead of work on exclusives they rather work on things you can access via internet , tv etc.. Today i watched the trailer of "The last of us " an exclusive game to PS3 that got my attention;  although was something like the Dead Island  interesting  trailer Techland released to promote the game.

I really hope this new features no affect old consoles like mine. LOL. Although , if happens then i'll go SLIM.

More apps.  Yay....