We are looking for sponsors

Hello Xbox community, I am from the H.S.A. Gaming Community, we have been a community for 4-5 years now, and we are starting to yet again reemerge from the radar and growing rapidly as it seems to be the pattern every year as spring and summer near. We are looking for sponsors for our community. We are mostly on Halo 4, and MW3, we are a democratic run clan that has a lot of community involvement. We currently have no YouTube videos or channel, and sometime in the future we are thinking of starting a Internet Radio station to engage our community even more. Our website is hsagaming.enjin.com feel free to take a look, those that want to join us, take time to click register on our website to fill out an application. Possible sponsorships please msg me at my Gamertag "HSA Xatori" or email us at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Sincerely Xatori

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You should create a Youtube channel for it and post some good videos of your clan. It will show possible sponsors if you guys are good and worth sponsoring.