Way to nickle and dime us Treyarch!

these should have been in the game to start.making people pay for camos and player cards when they are unlocked during mplay is rather pathetic.Trey youre not getting another dime from me.just shows how greedy this company has become.is this disc locked content which wasnt used in game? how bout fixen the broken game instead of releasing crap that was cut? making me pay for a USA flag player card when they have been in the other COD games is utter CRAP! Map packs are 1 thing but these worthless camos and player cards should be with the game itself and not part of the crappy micros.EAT it TREYARCH!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Christina Ricci is pretty hot

They're optional.

/thread

No one is making you buy these things, they're completely optional. They're purely aesthetic, you don't need to buy them.  You aren't losing out if you don't.  It's a simple business plan.  People will pay for these things, so why not charge for them.  We can hate it all we want, but at the end of the day money makes the world go round, and a company is going to do whatever they can to make a few extra dollars.

-

You aren't being asked to pay for content that if not purchased would leave you at an unfair advantage, you're being given an option to purchase aesthetics.  As you said, they're "worthless," so you don't need them.  Everyone just wants something for nothing, that's basic human nature.  Why should we pay for it when it should be free?  But since you're upset that it isn't free, it means on some level you want it, you just don't want to pay for it.  It's basic consumerism, and it works.

Well i paid for my bacon camo and am happy with purchase!

A business is in business to conduct business to make a profit.  I will purchase the extra slots and maybe a camo if they have others out there other than bacon right now.  I'd say they are not making you buy it but my building and car are surrounded by men in black suits.  All I can see is they have cufflinks that say 3arch.  

[quote user="BloodiestToad"]

Is this disc locked content which wasnt used in game?

[/quote]

I doubt that, and if it was we would probably have known by now.

yep buy something which should be earned. i dont care about these being optional.thats not the point i was making.these should have been there from the start.to be unlocked just like all the rest.but trying to make money on something they cut is low in my book.bend over thats how trey likes ya fanboys.

I'll probably purchase something.  I'm liking a couple of the camos.  

Treyarch did it for the lulz.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

No one is making you buy these things, they're completely optional. They're purely aesthetic, you don't need to buy them.  You aren't losing out if you don't.  It's a simple business plan.  People will pay for these things, so why not charge for them.  We can hate it all we want, but at the end of the day money makes the world go round, and a company is going to do whatever they can to make a few extra dollars.

-

You aren't being asked to pay for content that if not purchased would leave you at an unfair advantage, you're being given an option to purchase aesthetics.  As you said, they're "worthless," so you don't need them.  Everyone just wants something for nothing, that's basic human nature.  Why should we pay for it when it should be free?  But since you're upset that it isn't free, it means on some level you want it, you just don't want to pay for it.  It's basic consumerism, and it works.

[/quote]

It's funny how these people would have had no complaints if nothing had been offered, but now that they get the option to get more stuff, they complain that it should be free. Everyone likes to throw the word greedy around when talking about Activision, but the OP is what one would call a greedy consumer.