Way to both Fail AND Overkill the DLC IW

Ok, you appear to have missed the point here IW, so let me help you.

---

1: In the DLC playlist, we only want to play DLC. Not vanilla maps. If I wanted vanilla maps I wouldn't have gone into the DLC playlist.

2: Overkill on the playlists much? All we needed was DLC Team Deathmatch (TDM and Kill Confirmed), DLC Objective, DLC Hardcore TDM and DLC Hardcore Objective. We don't need nearly a dozen playlists just for the DLC.

-----

Please try a bit harder next time IW. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

some people want to play the new maps in other game modes other than tdm or kc. some people dont play those modes. they payed for elite and should be able to play in the modes they want.

Not sure why it matters to you why there are so many playlist option? And what is a vanilla map?

OK so how are the new maps playing? I should be home early to dl them and play.

[quote user="SILKYJJ"]

And what is a vanilla map?

[/quote]

Vanilla is used to reference the original maps, or the normal maps, non DLC. Vanilla can also be the games regular content, non DLC.

Here are the available playlists for the DLC:

-Core TDM

-Core KC

-Core Domination

-Core S&D

-Core Objectives

(All of the above in their own seperate playlists.

-HC RIC Mosh Pit 

(The above in a rotating cycle)

Why? I paid for Elite just like everyone else I expect to be able to play whatever game mode I want without having it mixed in with ones I could care less about. Way to cater to only half of your community IW. I expect better on the next release of DLC.

My bad. I thought the Elite Playlists were where we went for the DLC. Apparently it is mixed with the regular maps and will most likely not come up because not everyone will have them right away. I couldn't find a seperate playlist for the new maps at all. Nice IW. 

no its mixed but im pretty sure if you dont have elite you can not even get into the elite dlc. if a new map dont come up everyone just backs out and searches again. i like both so far but obvious campers as usual. not as much on piazza as liberation. snipers and ar's are a much and marksman helps as well

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

OK so how are the new maps playing? I should be home early to dl them and play.

[/quote]

Liberation is pretty good, probably one of the best maps in the game currently. Though it would definitely play better in a Ground War playlist rather than 6v6. All weapons except for maybe Shotguns can work fairly well, and the map is large enough and has enough routes and cover to actually try flanking and moving around.

----

Piazza on the other hand is a total clustertruck. Vertical combat just not work in CoD (as I thought we would've learned from Favela). This map has the terrible spawning issues of the vanilla maps, and then add in that its a twisty, confusing, narrow-corridor-random-tunnel filled corner-camp fest and that the team on the high side of the map has a definite advantage in objective gametypes make it just not fun to play on. And choosing anything other than the Striker or the higher-end SMGs is just setting yourself up for failure on this map.

I have the Premium Elite Membership and I have been going into and backing out of lobbies under Advanced Playlists for 30 minutes now and not a single time was there an option to play the new maps. I have been doing the same under the Elite Playlists for the past 15 minutes and no option to play them either. What the hell did I pay for Elite for if the content isn't going to be playable?! 

IW/Sledgehammer you should have done what Treyarch did with the new DLC, have it in its own playlist, just the new maps, no regular maps mixed in for atleast the first 24 hours and then incorporate them into the regular rotation. WTH?

The fact of the matter is IW has your money. They care about nothing else and we are all fooling ourselves to think they give a crap about what we want as gamers.