WaW....I can't play multiplayer

I have negative experience points?????  I tried to search in the forums and have read a few posts but I dont think I have been in an infected lobby.  What is an infected lobby? How can you tell a lobby is infected?  I just bought new zombie maps and really want to play.  Is there anything I can do?  How do you stop this?  How do you avoid this? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I'm afraid you have been in an infected lobby. You have been de-ranked for -1. You need to be at least rank 1 to play online I believe. As far as I know there is no way to regain your normal rank other than starting up a new account. You can try posting onto the developers forums and seeing if that gets you an answer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It is very hard not to know you are in an infected lobby. When people are flying around, jumping really high, running faster than normal, etc. then that is an infected lobby. Anyone who has played even an hour of any Call of Duty game would know when things are 'off'.

That said, Activision has stopped supporting its previous Call of Duty titles and the only cure for this is to create a new account and start over. Many people do not want to do that, can't really blame them, so the only other alternative is to have a friend invite you into matches.

If you do decide to start over the next time you get into a match that is 'off' you need to leave immediately and restart your console. If you decide to stay and participate you would be subject to enforcement action as that type of game play is not allowed on XBL.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.