waw maps will they be released

Are they ever going to be playable to the community in black ops cause it would be pretty cool and we deserve them for being awesome i rember those classis maps mi favorite was shi no numa

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If they haven't by now, probably never.

Activision haven't made any statement regarding this.

It would be nice if they did. Then atleast you would know you weren't risking getting thrown into a modded room. (I'm assuming they are hosted on a seperate server than the World at War version)

Yeah , strange that they are not on XBOX 'cos I have them with the collectors edition (or whatever it was called) on PS3 . The mystery boxes contain the weapons from Blackops , it's pretty cool

people that have bought the prestige editions sell the leaflet with the dlc`s on auction sites for daft amounts of money.

they likely won't since they've already released them to hardened edition players.

you're not missing much, trust me, the classic map packs are pretty dead and a lot of noobs play them.

really? if they havent done so by now they wont. just buy the hardened edition.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

It would be nice if they did. Then atleast you would know you weren't risking getting thrown into a modded room. (I'm assuming they are hosted on a seperate server than the World at War version)

[/quote]

Diggin' the new text format....

[quote user="A Remington 870"]you're not missing much, trust me[/quote]

At any given time, I can count at least 400 ppl playing Der Riese, and maybe 29 ppl playing Shi No Numa.   Maybe that's just a sign that the WaW maps were never in huge demand.

[quote user="XxD3ltaBravoxX"]

[quote user="A Remington 870"]you're not missing much, trust me[/quote]

At any given time, I can count at least 400 ppl playing Der Riese, and maybe 29 ppl playing Shi No Numa.   Maybe that's just a sign that the WaW maps were never in huge demand.

[/quote] well they were popular....during WaW's time at least....they're what drove the game's DLC because people wanted to try it out.

and i get a max of 400 total at most for all classic zombies packs i'd say.