Waw map pack gone?

I downloaded the waw map pack bundle ages ago on my account. It was suspended not long ago so I made another account, but when I try to play the maps it ses I need to pay for it and download it again.... but I already payed for it and downloaded it onto my console... when my friend got suspended he didn't need to. He was suspended for the same reson. When I look in my sys memory it's there. Why can't I play it? D:

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When an account is permanently banned from XBL everything associated with it is considered forfeit as per the Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever, none of it is transferable and none of it is refundable. That is the price one pays for violating the digital contracts they agreed to follow when they created their account.

Honestly people like you (modders/cheaters) do not deserve to use/play on XBL, ever again. You want to mod go to the PC where it is allowed.

If you want the content you will have to repurchase it with your new account. Just an FYI, your new account (if the one you are posting with is it) will most likely be seeing a Forced Name Change as that violates the Code of Conduct as it references modding (which as we already established is not allowed on XBL).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

He didn't even mod you liar

Sorry this didn't help.

you do relieze that we can see his gamerscore correct JAYDEN?

look at his WAW stats

funny how he got all his achivements in 1 game in less then 24hours

including ONLINE achievements

all 1500 gamerscore

Sorry this didn't help.